Greeting Dirty Bombers,
Here we get along with another Proving Grounds event!
We expect all of you newbies out there to get your teams together and sign up fast for Proving Grounds #8!
And don’t worry about those big teams. This one’s just for the new ones.
- 1st place: 30k credits, 1 Elite Case A+B
- 2nd place: 25k credits, 1 Elite Case B
- 3rd place: 20k credits, 2 Expert Cases
- 4th place: 15k credits, 1 Expert Case
On the 18th and 25th of September we will be hosting a double elimination bo3 tournament.
That means that we’ll be prohibiting certain teams/competitors from participating. The following list is generated from DBN performance from the Open Cups performances:
- Run and Pack
The players on these teams will be unable to participate, substitute, or partake in the Proving Grounds events.
It’s important that the players of these teams also realize that we’re not forgetting about you! With this separation we’re trying to give the newcomers room to move, play, and compete. But let’s not forget that your dedication to the game, drive to win, and passion are what drive the community, and your understanding of this ruling and this particular list is greatly appreciated.
- 2.20 Teams signed up for Proving Grounds events are allowed to use one (1) player who has been banned from Proving Grounds events. This means that, for example, a single player from team “fake ELITE” can sign up for Proving Grounds with four other players that are not from a banned team.
The event will start at on both days:
Sign up with your team HERE!