Greeting Dirty Bombers,
As the Open Cup where the big boys play has been concluded,
It is now time for the Proving grounds where the underdogs get their chance to prove their skills.
For the first time of this year, you can fight your way to the top, the road to glory!
- 1st place: 40k credits – 2 Elite Cases A+B
- 2nd place: 35k credits – 1 Elite Case A+B
- 3rd place: 30k credits – Elite Case A or B
- 4th place: 25k credits – 2 Expert Cases
On the 4th and 5th of February, we will be hosting a double elimination bo1 tournament.
That means that we’ll be prohibiting certain teams/competitors from participating. The following list is generated from DBN performance from performance in previous events:
- Run and Pack
It’s important that the players of these teams also realize that we’re not forgetting about you! With this separation we’re trying to give the newcomers room to move, play, and compete. But let’s not forget that your dedication to the game, drive to win, and passion are what drive the community, and your understanding of this ruling and this particular list is greatly appreciated.
- 2.20 Teams signed up for Proving Grounds events are allowed to use one (1) player who has been banned from Proving Grounds events. This means that, for example, a single player from team “fake ELITE” can sign up for Proving Grounds with four other players that are not from a banned team.
- 2.21 At the end of each Proving Grounds tournament, the winning team will be added to the excluded teams list. Players who played for more than 25% of maps for a given tournament will be added to a team’s exclusion roster for that tournament. If a team is excluded, all players from the team’s exclusion roster will be excluded from future Proving Ground tournaments.
- 2.22 Any team caught actively playing with a banned merc during any event will result in immediate forfeiture of the current map.
The event will start on both days:
Sign up with your team HERE
All players are responsible for knowing all rules at any given time!