Greeting Dirty Bombers,
It’s that time again – underdogs, lock and load. We’re about to #playdirty.
9th and 10th of September will be Proving Ground #12, where the newcomers of the competitive scene battle it out and rise above the rest.
This ain’t in the shallows anymore, scrub, you’re swimming with the big fish now, and you’d better get used to it… ‘Cuz next comes the sharks!
On Saturday and Sunday we will be hosting a double elimination bo1/bo3 tournament.
- 1st place: 2000 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 2nd place: 1200 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 3rd place: 800 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 4th place: 400 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
That means that we’ll be prohibiting certain teams/competitors from participating. The following list is generated from DBN performance from performance in previous events:
It’s important that the players of these teams also realize that we’re not forgetting about you! With this separation we’re trying to give the newcomers room to move, play, and compete. But let’s not forget that your dedication to the game, drive to win, and passion are what drive the community, and your understanding of this ruling and this particular list is greatly appreciated.
- All maps and mercs are available to be picked!
- 2 Merc bans for each team! Only one merc ban out of each category per team ( it is not possible for a team to ban 2 medics)
- Example: Team A bans Aura, so they are not allowed to ban another medic. Team A goes for Aura and Fletcher
- Team B bans Sparks and Bushwacker
- 2.21 At the end of each Proving Grounds tournament, the winning team will be added to the excluded teams list. Players who played for more than 25% of maps for a given tournament will be added to a team’s exclusion roster for that tournament. If a team is excluded, all players from the team’s exclusion roster will be excluded from future Proving Ground tournaments.
- 2.22 Any team caught actively playing with a banned merc during any event will result in immediate forfeiture of the current map.
The event will start at:
All players are responsible for knowing all rules at any given time!