Greeting Dirty Bombers,
Once again it’s a go-time for dark horses, show-off spotlight for underdogs!
Get ready to #playdirty in Proving Grounds #14, 11th and 12th of November.
Reveal your skills this cup geared for newcomers to get the taste of competitive environment.
Time to show what you’re made off!
On Saturday and Sunday we will be hosting a double elimination bo1/bo3 tournament.
- 1st place: 2000 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 2nd place: 1200 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 3rd place: 800 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
- 4th place: 400 ranked points + Elite Case A+B Bundle
*Players should recieve their prizes within 2 weeks*
That means that we’ll be prohibiting certain teams/competitors from participating. The following list is generated from DBN performance from performance in previous events:
It’s important that the players of these teams also realize that we’re not forgetting about you! With this separation we’re trying to give the newcomers room to move, play, and compete. But let’s not forget that your dedication to the game, drive to win, and passion are what drive the community, and your understanding of this ruling and this particular list is greatly appreciated.
- Any player that has won a Proving Grounds or Open Cup within the last 365 days is excluded from playing in the Proving Grounds events!
- All maps are available to be picked! Guardian will be banned from the cups til further notice
- 2 Merc bans for each team! Only one merc ban out of each category per team ( it is not possible for a team to ban 2 medics)
- Example: Team A bans Aura, so they are not allowed to ban another medic. Team A goes for Aura and Fletcher
- Team B bans Sparks and Bushwacker
- 2.21 At the end of each Proving Grounds tournament, the winning team will be added to the excluded teams list. Players who played for more than 25% of maps for a given tournament will be added to a team’s exclusion roster for that tournament. If a team is excluded, all players from the team’s exclusion roster will be excluded from future Proving Ground tournaments.
- 2.22 Any team caught actively playing with a banned merc during any event will result in immediate forfeiture of the current map.
The event will start at:
All players are responsible for knowing all rules at any given time!